Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Woo Hoo! Holiday Event Schedule!


I just got word tonight that Joie Studio has been accepted into Felt Club: Holiday 2008 at the Shrine Auditorium in Los Angeles. That, combined with Joie Studio's glorious return to San Francisco for Bazaar Bizarre, makes a pretty darn nice holiday fair schedule thus far. I'm very very excited about this lineup because it has been a goal of mine for Joie Studio to have a booth at Felt Club, and I am in absolute L-O-V-E with everyone I met up in the Bay area at the last Bazaar Bizarre and have been itching to go back for the holiday show.

I've posted the event schedule on the right here on the blog and will add to it if I decide to do another show.

Yay! I'm so excited!

(Image taken from Felt Club)

3 comments:

oh, hello friend. said...

hurray, congrats! ;) I'll see you there!

Claire, said...

I love the "F"

monique said...

I'm excited I will get to see your stuff in person!

Related Posts with Thumbnails