Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Pre-Thanksgiving Day Thanks

To all my friends, clients, readers, supporters, and customers,

It's the day before Thanksgiving, but tomorrow my family will be here, so I want to take this chance now to do my own thanks-giving to you.

First and foremost thank you to all my great clients and customers. Your incredible support and word of mouth has sustained my little studio and allowed it to grow. I feel so enriched by meeting so many wonderful people and companies through Joie Studio. It's a trip to see companies that I've worked with in magazines and clients I've worked with on TV. I get giddy seeing my clients' wedding pictures, knowing that Joie Studio was a part of their special day. I was so sad when Prop 8 in California passed because I just knew that it was because the majority of Californians who voted for it didn't know people like Jack and Paul, whom I had the privilege to call my clients and make their wedding invitations. And it's so much fun to meet people who read my blog at events! So thank you all, because Joie Studio would not exist without you.

Thank you to the greater design community! I am so excited whenever I see a post about Joie Studio on any blog! I cannot believe the incredible exposure hapa hale, Decor8, Poppytalk, Paper Crave, and others have given to Joie Studio. Throughout this last year, it's been so so great whenever I see a post about Joie Studio, and the response from your blog readers has been so awesome!

And last but not least, thank you to my friends, new and old. To my good friends and collaborators Michelle from Shop Toast and designer Matt Cox, your designs are awesome and I can't wait for future collaborations! To my friends and family, thank you for your incredible support -- from showing up to craft events to helping pack cards and man booths, I really could not do it without you! And to all my letterpress friends, thank you for your support. I love that letterpress is a collaborative community !

Love, Tina

PS Here's a little thank you coupon to help you out on this great shopping weekend! It's good Thanksgiving Day through Sunday at Joie Studio's online store!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails