Monday, December 8, 2008

Survey: Which Animal is Next?

Okay, so those of you who were at Felt Club and Bazaar Bizarre know that the baby monk seal is the next letterpress card in the Menagerie collection. But we had so so many requests for other animals in the 2009 Menagerie desk calendar to be made into cards, coasters, etc. So I put a survey up on the right here on the blog for my readers to choose the next animal to get its own letterpress card.

Here are the contestants:
Fox



Giraffe



Panda



Octopus



Let me know what y'all want to see next, and I'll get started! Democracy works - vote!

1 comment:

Lilikoi Knits said...

Oooh, that's a tough choice. The octopus is probably my favorite, but I can see the fox one are really cute with some play on "foxy". ;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails