Monday, September 20, 2010

Congratulations Erin and Mike!

Congratulations to Erin and Mike! Erin and Mike were really open to one of my favorite beach color schemes: aqua and gold! Erin wanted starfish on the invitation, so we worked in our Marbella swirls with some sweet little starfish to give her a perfect beach themed letterpress wedding invitation!
Erin and Mike's wording was a good solution when one set of parents have remarried and all sets of parents are helping to pay for the wedding:
And more pictures of the invites:



As a special gift to my bride and groom, I made them custom letterpress stationery to match so they can get started on their thank yous:

I hope you enjoyed the starfish letterpress wedding invitations with the beach themed colors as much as I enjoyed designing and printing them!

Congratulations again to Erin and Mike!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails