Saturday, December 8, 2007

Festive and Fun!

I've been racking my brains for a custom holiday card for Joie Studio. I was starting to freak out because I wanted to send a custom design instead of one of my stock designs with a message inside, which is probably what I should have done. But this card is the result and I'm so so thrilled at the way it came out!

I wanted the card to be festive and fun yet have it be just a gorgeously printed card that shows exactly what letterpress is and what Joie Studio can do. So I printed it on super-duper thick, 600 GSM/220lb, 100% cotton, textured Crane's Lettra in Ecru. This is NOT stock you can shove through a printer, and it showcases the fact that letterpress can print on so many different types of art paper. The snowflakes are in metallic gold and metallic silver and the wording is in red. I have a blind deboss on the back of Joie Studio's logo. It was a lot of work, but I'm glad that my husband convinced me to do 3 colors!

And here are the envelopes that go with it! It's metallic silver printed on red envelopes and metallic gold envelopes:

I'm going to send these cards to my suppliers, my custom order clients, and my best customers. Happy Holidays from Joie Studio!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

PS said...

Hello there... your work is gorgeous!

Also, you've been tagged.

Related Posts with Thumbnails