I had a little "incident" yesterday while cleaning my press. I think I was really inhaling too many fumes or something, because while the press was running, my hand got caught in the press for a fraction of a second, enough to scrape up my hand and make it hurt. Luckily, the chase wasn't in or anything (that would have been super bad) and the damage was minor. Just to let you know, it feels like someone accidentally slammed a door on my fingers.
Nothing's broken, and I iced it with a bag of frozen corn so it's not too swollen or anything. Luckily I just had my tetanus shot! But to all of you with motorized presses, watch your hands!