Monday, July 7, 2008

Tagged!

Megan tagged me, but I'm not sure which blog she meant to tag me on, so here's a repost from my personal blog:


What was I doing ten years ago?

Ten years ago: July 1998. I was on a summer study-abroad in the Kansai region of Japan, working on my Japanese. It was my first trip out of the country!

Five things on my to-do list for today?

Monday is my day off, sort of. 5 items off of today's list:
- Go to the paper company. Complain about paper received and buy ink.
- Check and respond to email.
- Make reservations at Patina.
- Go lay by the pool.
- Continue working on new business website.

Snacks I like?

Yummy salty snacks and yummy sugary snacks. Not too huge of a chocolate fan anymore, but I won't refuse it!

Things I would do if I were a billionaire?

Pay off all debts, buy a nice place to live and a nice car to drive, travel the world. Maybe try to take over a small country. A nice one, though. Preferably a nice one with pretty beaches.

Places I have lived?

Honolulu, Hawaii
Kaneohe, Hawaii
Claremont, California
Nishinomiya, Japan
Vienna, Austria
Los Angeles, California

Jobs I have had?

Retail Store Clerk
Web Developer
Library Assistant (blech! in Gov. Docs no less)
Research Assistant
Web Designer/Developer/Administrator
Letterpress Designer/Printer
I forgot - Debate Teacher and SAT/GRE Prep Instructor! Whoops!

I'm supposed to tag more people but...well...I wouldn't want to impose!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails