Tuesday, March 30, 2010

A New Addition to the House


For years, Crane's Lettra has been the house paper here at Joie Studio. Other paper selections have been special orders or have been provided by my clients. I have been recently giving my clients a choice between Lettra and the new Reich Savoy, and the response has been so good that I am going to start keeping Savoy as a house paper for invitations and custom orders here at Joie Studio. I'm still working on getting a local supplier for the envelopes, but the paper is definitely here and in the house. Contact me with any questions about our new paper!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We just finished letterpress printing a wedding invitation on this paper. We love it too and it may become our house stock.

Love your beautiful work.

Pomegranate Letterpress + Design

Related Posts with Thumbnails