Monday, March 29, 2010

Some web eye candy...

Once upon a time I made websites for colleges and universities. Then I made websites for small businesses. Then I made websites for events. Then I made invitations for events, which led me to this whole fascinating world of letterpress.

While I still make and maintain websites for individuals, events, nonprofits and businesses, most of my work nowadays involves a 101 year old press. I had a chance to revisit my web skills by building a website with a simple online store for Lulu's in the Fluff, a brand new company from right here in Southern California that makes environmentally friendly cloth diaper detergent. The owner provided me with the logo:


and the rest is history! Now I'm wholly intrigued by this whole cloth diapering world, which I had the chance to learn about while making this website. Check out the website. I think it looks awesome. And if you want to try out the Glamour Wash, use TRYLU at checkout for 25% off (for a limited time only).

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails