Wednesday, April 21, 2010

I have plane tickets!


I didn't go last year because it was too close to my due date, and the original plan when I started Joie Studio was to EXHIBIT at the National Stationery Show in 2010, but Baby Joie has changed the plans and now I feel lucky enough just to be able to go and see the wonderful goodness going on in the world of stationery. It's going to be a quick trip since Baby Joie's not going with me (I think he would be *not* pleased at a trade show) and the husband has to work, but I'm going to go this year for a day to see what my letterpress friends are up to and see what yumminess is available from paper vendors from all over. Yes, I fly into New York Saturday night, visit the National Stationery Show on Sunday, and then fly home on Monday morning. But I'm excited because I haven't been back to New York since the last time I went to NSS in 2008, and I'm looking forward to saying hi to one of my favorite cities.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails