Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Holiday Letterpress Card Offerings

So sorry I've been so slow to share our holiday offerings online! We've been going through a bathroom renovation and GEESH it's been a little insane.

Here are the first three up! A new one for 2010 is our Mele Kalikimaka card:


And, of course, they're BAAAAACK! The ever popular Nice or Naughty letterpress holiday cards are back!


Also back are the gorgeously luxe Holiday Sparkle Cards:


I have two more brand new holiday designs to share with you but I was pretty remiss in getting some seasonal help at the studio and so it's just me this season! Please bear with me, I've got a pretty sweet one coming up soon!

These three cards are up and available in the Etsy shop! More soon, I promise, and stay tuned on the blog for a very special Holiday Sale in our Etsy shop and a calendar giveaway on the blog!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails