Friday, November 12, 2010

T minus 6 months to the National Stationery Show!


It's been a long time coming, but I have finally committed to taking Joie Studio to exhibit at the National Stationery Show in 2011! Putting down the booth deposit gave me many a sleepless night because in actuality Joie Studio is doing very well at its current size with our current new and repeat clientele that I adore and, really, why rock the boat? But I've long wanted to bring Joie Studio's goods to a national audience, not just the lovely niche market we've achieved, and the goal to get Joie Studio to the National Stationery Show did give me a chance to sit down and take a long look at what I've accomplished in the 3 years I've been in business and what direction I want to take Joie Studio.

It's kind of a good place to be. I know which designs are popular and sell well, I know where the weaknesses of our line are, and I know we have very rad offerings coming up shortly. So stay tuned. I've been given a good reason to clean house over here at Joie Studio, so starting in December, you'll see subtle (too not too subtle) changes going on here in preparation for our big splash in New York in May, including changes to the website, the blog, and our under-renovation online shop. I'll keep you abreast of our preparations for the Stationery Show, including booth build, catalog design, etc., as they come, so it should be a really exciting six months.

And for those waiting, our holiday line will be up once I get back from Hawaii the week of November 15th.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails