Wednesday, September 26, 2007

2008 Letterpress Calendar Peek

Yesterday and today, I started on my 2008 Blooming Joie letterpress desk calendar. I'm planning a limited run of 150 calendars of this particular design, so it's quite a bit number of sheets I have to print. Each of the months will have an antique floral illustration in one color and the month printed in another. In the coming days, there will be pink, orange, yellow, lavender, and purple! I'm so excited because I've been planning on making a calendar since March, and now all my planning is coming to fruition! Here are pictures of the first run of three of the months:


Lily (left) and Double Tuberose (right) in sage green




Hibiscus in red
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Brandi Hussey said...

Those pages are beautiful! Your calendar is going to be just stunning. :)

I just stopped by to welcome you to the Indiepublic Blog Ring! Thanks so much for joining.

Related Posts with Thumbnails