Sunday, September 16, 2007

Rounding Corners

One of my upcoming designs calls for rounded corners. In fact, most of my flat designs, including the bookmarks that I've designed, calls for rounded corners (it's the trend!). My friend Michelle has a Lassco CR-20 corner rounder, which works well, but she's got a 1/2" die and I wanted 1/4" rounded corners. For the cost of another die for the Lassco corner rounder, I got this corner rounder:


It's the Akiles Diamond 1 Corner Rounder. I'm pretty happy with it thus far. Mostly I got it because the different dies are WAY cheaper than the Lassco model.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Gretel said...

Want one! I wonder if I can get one in the UK...at the moment I use a basic scrapbookers punch, it is wearing out rapidly...

Related Posts with Thumbnails