Tuesday, May 8, 2007

A Birthday Card!


Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, right?

As another exercise in typesetting, in addition to the "Many Thanks" card, I set a "Happy Birthday" multilingual card as well. I decided I wanted to alternate between a bright pink color and a chocolate brown. This is the first time I've tried such exacting registration between two colors, and I wish I had set it to alternately justify left and right instead of justified center that I did. I didn't have an accent for the "n" in the Spanish and there are some letterpress quirks in the typesetting, but I believe it came out beautifully. The Fabriano Medioevalis cardstock takes impression quite well (check out the bigger version of the pictures to see it).



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails