Monday, July 26, 2010

Pics of Some Letterpress Goodness at Renegade Craft LA

I went Saturday with JoieBaby, my gal Friday Dee and Dee's baby to the 2nd annual Renegade Craft here in LA. You know, after going to Renegade, I might just change my opinion of vending in the summers. Economy down or not, people were loving (and buying!) the handmade goodness. Here are some pics that I managed to take of some of my letterpress friends and colleagues.

Tiselle's awesome sign


Sycamore Street Press came all the way from Utah!


Shino and Fugu Fugu Press
JoieBaby was pretty unhappy as his nap was interrupted and he was hot, so it was a quicker trip than I would have liked. I also met (FINALLY!) Mable from Lala Press / Dee & Lala after emailing for years and even borrowing her pallet jack when we moved! Our pics of her booth were not so good sadly.

Seeing all this cool signage made me realize that I have to up my game when it comes to Joie Studio's signage at these events. Hmm...to the drawing board!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails