Monday, August 20, 2007

Sweetening the Pot...Discounted Web Design!

I was chatting about web design the other day when I realized that I've been sorely neglecting networking for more web jobs while I've been setting everything up for Joie Studio. So, to fix that, I am packaging 50 complimentary 1-color, letterpressed business cards, calling cards, or personalized stationery with any web contract right now.

For anyone who is ordering custom letterpress wedding invitations or baby announcements, I am offering 30% my normal web design rates.

For anyone who wants over 200 letterpress invitation suites, I am offering a custom designed wedding website (up to 8 separate pages) made for free (hosting and URL fees extra). This offer is only available for a limited time. Contact me directly for more information.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails