Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Countdown to the National Stationery Show!

I am trying to wrap up projects here before I take off to New York City for the National Stationery Show. No, Joie Studio does not have a booth there. But I want to check it out to see if at some point in time, Joie Studio should have a booth at the National Stationery Show. Plus I'm always on the lookout for new paper suppliers, new envelope suppliers, and I am going to bring a bunch of business cards so I can network and meet other letterpress printers.

I am also very excited about The Supply Side, which is a supplier fair that overlaps with the National Stationery Show.

I *heart* New York City. It's been about 2 years since I've been back there, and I've got old friends who live out there that I haven't seen in about as long, so it's a mixed business-pleasure trip. I'll hopefully remember my camera, and share with you everything I see at the National Stationery Show!

Any tips on booths I should stop by and visit?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails