Thursday, May 1, 2008

Today is Do or Die...

...well, "die" is a strong word, but I'm leaving in Friday morning for Bazaar Bizarre at Maker Faire in San Mateo, CA. Everything that I'm bringing needs to get done by tonight. I did a whopping four colors yesterday and printed for seven hours. In the middle of it I discovered that I had inadvertently altered the design of a new Shop Toast/Joie Studio card by submitting a plate cut up incorrectly and had to make a frantic phone call in the middle of my green run.

It's my goal to debut the new Toast to Joie greeting cards at Bazaar Bizarre, and there's five of them. And they all have at least (yes, at least) three colors each.

I still have two colors to go and then I have to score everything. AND I have to take the pets to the vet today. AND I have to pick up some new metallic silver from Accent Ink for a client job next week (thanks, Jezebel). I'd better start my day!

PS - Here is the new business card. Some of you may recall that I changed my phone number at the start of the new year. I've been lame and have been crossing out the old number and putting in the new number. With the fair creeping up on me, I really did consider whether or not to just bring the old cards and continue crossing out the old number. But I decided against it and actually printed new business cards. Here's my "new" business card. It's in a little bit of a different color scheme, but mainly because I just used the metallic bronze that was on press the other day so as not to add another color to my printing load!


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails