Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Stationery Show 2010, Part 3: Awesome Booths





Today is Starbucks day for me. I'm sitting at a Starbucks right now. Gone, apparently, are the days where you needed to pay for a T-Mobile hotspot subscription. Now it's free for two hours so long as you have a Starbucks gift card that has been used in some way within the last 30 days. Sweet! I went from a client meeting at my Pasadena office (aka Starbucks) to my studio back out to meet another client in Glendale. Anyhow, my client meeting at my office in Glendale (aka Starbucks) went way faster than I had anticipated and I have a bunch of time to kill before my next meeting, so I figured I would continue sifting through pics from the Stationery Show.

Here are a bunch of pictures of booths I really really liked. I don't know if I remember the paper goodness that were in the booths, but I certainly remember that I liked the booth designs A LOT. I think you can tell who they all are. The first two I really liked the bold colors. The third I thought the hanging of the paper goods on the branches was kind of a neat, different way of displaying the cards. The bottom one is Old School Stationers, I believe. I LOVE the wood look. It's not Joie Studio, but man does it look good.

Enjoy!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails