Thursday, May 20, 2010

Stationery Show 2010, Part 4: New Letterpress Friends!




One of my favorite parts of the Stationery Show is meeting all of my fellow letterpress printers, whether it be wandering on the floor with me, or in their very own booths. I especially love seeing the awesomeness that my fellow stationers have come up with. Especially at Igloo Letterpress. I've been following Igloo's tweets for a bit now, but I didn't realize they had what I consider to be THE COOLEST holiday card around (see the second pic above). Two die-cut slits make the card a pop-up card with a cool fold to it! If it weren't for the fact that Joie Studio in fact makes our own cards, including holiday cards, I would probably send these cards as my holiday card. I also got to meet all the ladies at the Let Her Press booth and the Ladies of Letterpress booth, which was pretty awesome. I've been following Laurie of Lucky Bee Letterpress and her work for awhile, so it was nice to finally meet her. I also got to finally meet the Albertines of Albertine Press, and with much surprise and delight found out that Albertine Press follows Joie Studio's blog! I also very much appreciated seeing the finished booth after reading about it on their blog.

Anyhow, I have just one blog post left about the Stationery Show experience, so look out for it. Signing off for now -- bye!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails