Saturday, May 15, 2010

Whew...Made it!

If you can make it here, you can make it anywhere!

Gosh, after a 5 hour flight and a cab ride from hell, I'm finally in Manhattan. I had to run out to get a toothbrush, but luckily it's the city that never sleeps! It's nearing 2am here and I've got a long day ahead of me tomorrow at the Stationery Show. I've got a camera and my cameraphone on me, so I'll try to take lots of pictures to share the experience with you. Anyhow, I gotta get to bed -- tomorrow I'm waking up nice and early and planning my attack strategy for the Stationery Show (which is probably honestly walking up and down each aisle), but I will need to make a short list of booths I absolutely must visit, including my friends at Fugu Fugu Press!

Good night! See you at the Stationery Show in the morning!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails