Friday, August 20, 2010

Mr. Vandercook & Ms. Pearl have earned a break...


Mr. Vandercook (above) and Ms. Pearl have been busy churning out letterpress invitations. The last custom letterpress invitations for events the weekend of October 9th and 10th have finally gone out, so I finally get a couple days not chained to the presses to clean my studio and catch up on blogging and computer work.

There is an unofficial blog policy here that I don't post letterpress invitations until after the event. But golly I cannot wait to share a couple of the invites that I've worked one. Here's a sneak peek of one that studio visitors have been gaga over:
This particular invite combines a number of hot invitation trends right now: DIY design, letterpress, silhouettes, navy blue, RSVP postcard, vintage stamps. Hot, hot, hot. I cannot wait for the wedding to happen so I can share the full invitation suite with you.

More soon!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails