Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Unique OC Recap: Joie Studio's Booth

Okay, it took a week, but I am finally recovered from Unique OC. I finally downloaded the pictures from my camera, and here they are! Here are some new cards that were on display at Unique OC, "Programmed to Love" in the top left and our newest collaboration with Shop Toast, "Cheeky Faces" in the middle row:
There are the four Cheery Cheeky Faces, and one Sorry Cheeky Face (below):
Also debuting at Unique OC were the "Hawaiian Style" series, which we placed right in front of our "Old Hawaii" cards:
A new setup for craft fairs that I am trying out showcases Joie Studio's custom work. I need to tweak it a little bit, but I really like it. We set the table for three different invitations...
...asking the question, "What's your style?" (below):
We showcased some invitations that we will be showcasing soon on the blog, including Starfish (below):
and the lovely invitation suite designed by Jennifer Olmstead (below):

The rest of the week will be dedicated to recapping Unique OC and featuring some Unique OC vendors that I really enjoyed meeting. To my San Francisco friends and fans: I will be bringing an abbreviated version of this setup to the J-Pop Summit September 18th, so come visit!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails