Friday, August 27, 2010

Unique OC Recap: Pop Candy


I don't know if I want to admit this, but when I was at the BUST Craftacular holiday show in LA this past Christmas, I sampled an ungodly amount of POP Candy's brittle. And at every Unique LA show I sneak some of the delicious brittle in. It's SO good. So good. So good they have never ever made it all the way home. Here's some delectable pictures:


Golly, I suddenly have a craving for something sweet...

Okay, that's it for my Unique OC recap. I really enjoyed being a part of a smaller crowd at Unique OC, and I hope the attendance skyrockets as Sonja and her Unique crew work out the kinks of the show. I hope you enjoyed seeing some of the vendors that I met and enjoyed!

Happy Friday! Hope you've got great weekend plans!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails