Thursday, August 26, 2010

Spiffying up the websites...

Okay, so whatever time I can carve out, I've been cleaning up Joie Studio's websites. Things have been viciously out of date and I've been feeling like the design of my website has been limiting. After the blog's renovation, I decided Joie Studio's main website should be next. It's not too terribly different, but I cleaned it up a bit to make it a little bit easier to maintain. I need to go through and add some Javascript slideshows and galleries and update some content here and there but the framework is there and I think it looks great.

Next up is Joie Studio's LUXE letterpress website. We've got a number of new designs coming up and it's going to be great!

Anyway, if you want, take a look at www.joiestudio.com and let me know what you think!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails