Friday, August 27, 2010

Unique OC Recap: Paper Pastries

Our neighbors to the back of us at Unique OC was Paper Pastries, whose proprietor Margaret was super sweet. If you've ever wondered what the difference is between "stamping" and "letterpress," take a look at Margaret's cards and then take a look at Joie Studio's cards. Her cards are stamped. Ours are letterpressed. There is a definite difference in terms of technique, materials, ink, and outcome.

I love love love her booth setup. I absolutely covet her stamp stand:
Her "I left my heart in..." is pretty cool -- I love how you can choose the city that you left your heart in (though I don't know if I saw Honolulu there!), and it rather reminds me that Joie Studio had an "I {heart} LA" card that we should reprint:
Loved meeting you and your boyfriend Margaret!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails