Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Katie-Brandon Invitations Done!

Whew! So I got the plates from Owosso Friday, I letterpressed this set of wedding invitations on Saturday, Sunday, and Tuesday, and the bride and groom picked them up Tuesday night! Needless to say, they are as happy as can be with these invitations. I'm glad, because it was a lot of hard work to get this job done by the deadline. Two of the plates I ordered were bad, but I called Owosso Monday morning and they had plates to me the very next morning to complete the job.

The job went really fast compared to the last set of invitations, and now I can take a break. Which is good, because we're off to Hawaii today for a wedding this weekend!

The invitation is printed in chocolate brown ink with sage green ink for accent lettering and decorative elements on Crane's Lettra in Pearl White. It is mounted onto a 5.5" square enclosure card in sage green. On the front, there is a mauvy pink ribbon sash and a letterpressed name plate on a chocolate brown border. I haven't had time to take pictures of each individual letterpressed card, but here are some of the shots of the fully assembled invitation suite:














You can compare the final product above to the original design I posted awhile ago:



Pretty close results!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful design and execution. You are most prolific! Thank you so much for your blog. It has been so helpful to me.

Anonymous said...

amazing! i stubbled upon your website and I absolutely love it! Suggestions: picture pictures pictures!! Best of luck.

Related Posts with Thumbnails