Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Back from the other side of town...



You know, I grumble about going to Beverly Hills mostly because there's no real easy way of getting from Pasadena to Beverly Hills. Today I made the trek to a networking event at Greystone Mansion in Beverly Hills, and it was a trip well worth it. It is one of the most beautiful venues that I have been to in the greater Los Angeles area in a long time. And, I have to be honest, driving down Sunset Boulevard on my way home did make me feel just a tad bit more cool and chic and Hollywood.

The photos of Greystone Mansion are from the city of Beverly Hills, and they do not do the Mansion justice. I should have brought my camera. I really should have, because the venue was absolutely amazing with its panoramic views of Los Angeles, gorgeous exteriors, and beautiful English gardens. It felt like I walked into a fairy tale castle. And that's really saying something considering how many European castles and palaces I've been to! The best part is that when there's not a wedding, it's a park, and the grounds and the exteriors of the mansion are free for everyone and anyone to enjoy!

I'm going to share more as soon as I decompress a bit from the excitement of meeting new people and making new wedding contacts.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails