Thursday, April 10, 2008

eBay Goodie!

So every now and then, I go a little crazy on eBay. But luckily, this time around I actually found something I've been needing for my printroom:

Yay! Everywhere I've inquired I've gotten not so fun prices, so this one on eBay was a "deal," even if I'm paying more for shipping than the item itself. I imagine this didn't go for very much because there's barely any furniture on it. I don't care. I already have furniture and I need a more orderly place to put them than in two different drawers on opposing sides of the room.

I have grand dreams of sanding this down and painting it hot pink. Probably what will actually happen is that I will wipe it down and put it in between my olive green type cabinet and my pretty Pearl press. I can't wait to get it!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice find! i'm starting out... do i need all that furniture (enough to fill that cabinet)? or can a few pieces do?

Related Posts with Thumbnails