Monday, April 21, 2008

Introducing Ready-to-Write Letterpress Invites!

Introducing Joie Studio's Ready-to-Write Invites in our Sakura Matsuri design and our Circles & Dots design!

My husband has been after me to make fill-in invitations for smaller parties where custom letterpress invitations are just not cost effective. I'm really excited about how the sakura design turned out with the branch in back. Close registration like that can be tricky. I made the design such that I could use the cherry blossoms with or without the branch. I think the flowers are absolutely gorgeous.

The Circles & Dots Ready-to-Write Letterpress Invites are available in a variety of colors! Shown below is azure blue and chocolate brown, but I've also got pink and brown, pink and sage, and pink, sage, and brown. They are available either with white envelopes or chocolate brown envelopes.

A bunch of these are already available in my Etsy shop with white envelopes. The chocolate brown envelopes will be up eventually. My husband, who is a designer himself, insisted on pink envelopes for the Sakura Matsuri Invites. Since the sakura pink is a special pink I mixed for April, I had to go find sakura pink envelopes to match. They're on order and will be available soon!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails