Sunday, October 21, 2007

I feel like a slowpoke...

I was just updating my progress chart, and I'm getting a little nervous at my progress. Most of my cards have already been started, but it doesn't make me any less nervous that I won't be meeting my deadlines.

I'm also fretting over our personal holiday cards and Joie Studio's holiday cards. You know the saying "the shoemaker's children have no shoes"? That's kind of how I feel like with my own holiday card right now. I don't want to just send out one of the designs I'm selling (though it may come to that)...I want to be something special and fun!

The good news is that my 2008 letterpress calendar is ALMOST done. I've told everyone I know that for 2009, I will definitely finalize design and get the plates in March to give myself more time to print. I've been ambitious, and I'm making 150 letterpress calendars. They are, so far, very very pretty, and I'm excited to see the final product! Keep watch on the blog! I hope to be done in a couple days, knock on wood.

1 comment:

Poppy Letterpress said...

It's so much harder designing for yourself - in any medium. After all, the represent who you are (no pressure!)

I'm sure whatever you do will be a masterpiece :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails