Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Joie Studio at Craft Fairs in Southern California!

So I think it's official! Here are my craft show outings for the month of November:

Anaheim Ballet Nutcracker Home and Craft Show
Anaheim Cultural Arts Center
280 E Lincoln Ave, Anaheim, CA
Saturday, November 10th, 9am - 2pm
Benefits the Anaheim Ballet

Handmade for the Holidays
Fairfax High School
Fairfax and Melrose, Los Angeles, CA
Friday, November 23rd, and Saturday, November 24th
11am - 6pm
$2 admission

I'll have my entire holiday collection available at the fairs and will also be able to take lots of special orders at the Anaheim Ballet show, and maybe even some at Handmade for the Holidays if time permits!

Come by and say hi! I love meeting people who read the blog!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails