Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Something Different...

In recent memory, I can really only recall printing chocolate brown. I'm sure I did other colors, but by far, most of my time these last couple weeks have been taken up by chocolate brown. And not just for clients, either. I spent a whole day printing some fun things that will debut soon in chocolate brown and a bunch of other colors.

Chocolate brown is like the new black.

This morning, it was nice out, so I decided to mix the ink colors that I needed for the next couple weeks outside on my patio. I like doing these things on my patio because I get nice natural light, great ventilation, and if the birds are singing, which they were today, a nice atmosphere.
\
I mixed nine different colors, and it took the better part of the morning. I'm excited to have such a colorful next couple of weeks!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails