Thursday, July 1, 2010

Sneak Peek: Letterpress Starfish Invitations

I can't believe it's already July!

I just finished a custom project involving these sweet little starfish. The design is splendid, incorporating LUXE letterpress' Marbella design with the starfish. Be on the lookout of sneak peeks of this wedding invitation suite throughout the summer (the post of the full invitation suite will be up after the wedding). There was just something about printing this invitation on the first day of summer with the beautiful aqua blue color and the sparkly gold with the beach themed design that made me smile. It is such the perfect beach color combination. And of course, the printing went so perfectly. I wish every job printed like that!

I loved the starfish so much, I'm incorporating the starfish into other letterpress designs! Enjoy!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails