Monday, July 30, 2007

Getting Serious...

So I'm on a drive to get my business jumpstarted. I've really been dilly-dallying for too long. Among the things I want to finish by the first week of August are the website and the designs and product list for ready-made products to be sold online and at craft fairs. I also need to send in (TODAY!) the last bits of paperwork to set Joie Studio up as a business. My goal is to hit the ground running by the end of August with products online to sell, a small line of customizable wedding invitations and announcements, and a game plan to take me through the upcoming holiday season.

Definitely one of the things I want to highlight and promote are wedding packages that include both letterpressed invitations and a wedding website.

Some of the things I'm pondering right now is how exactly I should set up my online shop and how many customizable products I should have, if any. I'm also wondering what kind of promotion I should do to get the word out and if I should go to any local craft fairs to not only sell my wares, but advertise my custom work as well!

Please feel free to comment on what items you would like to see me sell, any business advice, and any craft shows in the LA area that you absolutely think I need to be at to sell my letterpress paper goods!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails