Friday, May 9, 2008

The Lost Week...

Some weeks just fly by and then suddenly it's Friday and I don't remember where my week has gone. I have been so so busy. Most of the time, it's just me and the cats and the dog. Don't get me wrong, I've got a great support group -- without my husband and my good friends Joie Studio wouldn't be where it is today. But most of the time, it's just me.

Like this week, I got back and immediately set to work finishing up some custom letterpress projects for one of my very best clients. I had to run to meet with my local ink guy to pick up some ink and work out my accounting with them. There were estimates and wedding proofs to be sent out and a holiday line (yes, a holiday line) to be finalized. All of yesterday, I worked on some special designs that I will debut as part of the Sampler's MTV Style Lounge Gift Bag for the MTV Movie Awards. Then of course, I had to figure out what papers and envelopes to use.

I've still got my baby line, which keeps getting pushed back, and two new wedding collections that I need to build out the web pages for. AND I've been working on an online shop for my website, off Etsy, which is also on the to-do list.

But today, first things first. I need to go downstairs and grab all my new cards that I debuted at Bazaar Bizarre to photograph. Then sample packs need to be sent out today, as well as products for a store in Menlo Park, before the postal rate change! Busy busy Friday!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails