Monday, August 23, 2010

Congratulations Sharon and Austin!


I printed these back in April. My own personal policy has been not to post invitations on blogs until AFTER the event has taken place (for obvious reasons), but by the time the event happens, I forget where I put my sample of the print run and then it's this whole big thing. So I end up not photographing and blogging the majority of the invitations I design and print. But, I digress. These were printed on Reich Savoy, which I absolutely love.

I remember quite vividly that I was very taken with the bride and groom. They were really great, level headed, and easy to work with. I especially love Austin's statement that he wanted letterpress because it is the most laborious of methods. So true, my friend. So true.


Congratulations, Sharon and Austin!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails