Sunday, August 1, 2010

Unique OC in less than 2 weeks!

Okay, so last Friday I went to the vendor meeting for the upcoming Unique OC at The Lab, put on by the same awesome organizers who put on Unique LA, and I have to say that they are going to bring the same awesome radness to Orange County in less than 2 weeks!

For just $5, you get entry for both days, which includes (I kid you not):
  • 75 awesome southern California designers (including Joie Studio!)
  • FREE soft drinks and a hosted bar & beer garden (read -- all drinks FREE!)
  • Gourmet food trucks
  • Awesome music
I will be there, along with a bunch of brand spankin' new letterpress designs (the ink is barely dry on some of them). Also, if there are any brides out there who would like a consultation with me, I am happy to block out some time to talk to you about your wedding. Just email me and we will set aside some time for you.

Hopefully I will see you there August 14th and/or 15th!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails