Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I've got a case of the Wednesdays...

Hi all! Sorry for the low amount of posts these last two weeks. I was busy rolling out invitations for October 9th & 10th events, prepping for the Unique OC show, and finishing some Joie Studio designs. It's Wednesday, and I'm still playing catch-up from being out at Unique OC. So here's just a couple things to keep you updated on the goings-on here at Joie Studio:
  • I still have a number of custom jobs in queue to get through (as always!).
  • I'm going to attempt to get some product photography of recent projects and new cards today or tomorrow so I can share new stuff with you.
  • Website renovations are underway for Joie Studio's websites!
  • I am now prepping for J-Pop Summit & LA Printers Fair next month.
More soon, I promise!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails