Monday, August 30, 2010

In the islands, we do it island style...

This design has been a long time coming, but it's finally available in Joie Studio's Etsy shop! It's no secret I'm from Honolulu...and here I am with yet another homage to my home state. I gave a sneek peak of this design in June, and I've finally gotten around to scoring them, folding them, and packing them into nice sets. Love the embossed effect on the hibiscus because of the debossing of the background stripe and then floral design - the leftover unprinted paper around the flower looks raised in comparison.
I also printed 'mahalo' in orange and aqua. It was originally meant to have another color scheme entirely, but I really really love the mandarin orange / aqua blue color combination, so I thought I'd go with that instead.


Mahalo for looking and I hope you enjoyed!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails