Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Baptism Letterpress Invitations

I don't often design baptism invitations, much less baptism letterpress invitations. But my dear friend Bethany and I had talked about baptism invites for her Annabelle. And I think we spoke briefly about her baptizing both Annabelle and Sammy after Sammy was born. And then she had Stella. And then she decided to baptize all three at the same time. A triple baptism! I designed this invitation specifically for the Thies family:
I had it in my head that there should be three doves for each of her children:
A closeup of their names:

I will admit that it took me awhile to get the right yellow for this letterpress baptism invitation, but I think it came out exactly as how I envisioned it in my head.

Congratulations to Bethany and Bob on their beautiful family and the baptism of their children!

1 comment:

BadParentingMoments said...

The most beautiful invitations I've ever seen. We love them and you, Tina. Thank you for setting the tone for this very special event with your talent. The invites are such a lovely reminder of that wonderful, special day.

Related Posts with Thumbnails