Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Congratulations Jean and Jay!

I don't know if I've ever printed so many custom invitation sets for the same wedding as I did for the weekend of October 9th and 10th. I have more custom letterpress invitations to share with you and it will probably spill into next week. Jean was the first client to contact me about the weekend in question, bringing me this lovely invitation suite she had Lucky Luxe design for her. Jean wanted some pieces flat printed, some pieces letterpress printed, and one piece both letterpress and flat printed, and I was more than happy to oblige.

Here is the entire invitation suite:
The invitation, 100% letterpress printed:
A close-up of the letterpress invitation suite:
Jean had two different response cards - one for her tech savvy guests who could respond online and one traditional response card that included a letterpress printed envelope:
And the directions card, where the blue is letterpress printed while the grey is flat printed:


Congratulations again Jean and Jay! I hope your big day went off without a hitch!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails