Thursday, October 21, 2010

Newest Member of Joie Studio's Printshop

The newest member to our printshop isn't a press at all - it's a cutter! A gorgeous, 30" cutter - a Challenge Advance to be exact. I have had paper cutter drama after paper cutter drama looking for a cutter for the shop, and it's taken me awhile to find a good paper cutter in my price range. And this one is it. It has original gold leaf design on it and everything. It may seem like a bit of overkill to call our friendly neighborhood press mover for it, but all my friends have been twice bitten, four times shy when it comes to moving my press equipment, and it really isn't that much cheaper to move it yourself anyway. Here she is on the truck waiting to be unloaded:
Jim & Marco doing their thing:
I have yet to take close-up pics of the cutter, but I'll be sure to share with you as soon as I do!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails