Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Congratulations Jaime and Patrick!

Working with clients like Jaime is the main reason I love the Your Letterpress program. Jaime loved the entire process, and I was more than happy to transform her design into gorgeous custom letterpress invitations.

Here is the entire letterpress invitation suite:


Jaime chose a gorgeous charcoal color and paired it with metallic gold for her invitations:
Another closeup of the letterpress invitation:


The letterpress response card and letterpress printed envelope:
And, to round off the letterpress invitation suite, the information/map card:


And here is a picture of our new more eco-friendly packaging. It's inspired by the notion of "brown paper packages tied up with string." I'm hoping that Joie Studio's letterpress invitations are one of your favorite things:

If I remember, I also assemble one invitation suite and put them into an envelope. I dressed up the invitation with a little bit of ribbon, which is totally optional, but I had some ivory ribbon to play around with:
Congratulations again Jaime and Patrick!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails