Monday, October 11, 2010

Hitched Event Recap


I cajoled my mother to watch JoieBaby on Thursday, September 23rd, so I could go to Hitched at the Smog Shoppe. Now, I've been to the Smog Shoppe for events before and it's just a really neat place to have smaller events. Here are some of the pictures I was able to take. Unfortunately my camera's memory card was near capacity so I wasn't able to take that many photos or else there'd be dozens of gorgeous shots of this gorgeous events on this post!

The make-your-own gift bag area - love the cubby shelf and vintage metal rack - I want them:

Urbanic's gift bag:

Enjoy Cupcake's deliciousness - love the mercury glass accents:

Urbanic brought a gorgeous display of letterpress invitations (shown below are Spark's I believe):



Beautiful floral display at Snippet & Ink's table:


Beautiful table designs:


And beautiful calligraphy at 100 Layer Cake's table:

I loved this event - if you don't want a run-of-the-mill wedding, there were so so many gorgeous idea here, including the use of Otter Pops:

I hope you enjoyed the pictures! If you're sad you missed the party, don't worry, I heard a rumor that the next Hitched Event has already been planned for the new year in Palm Springs but don't quote me on that!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails